Whats for lunch today???

I think im going to go all out and make myself a full jug full of chicken soup with all the trimmings! :D

I so into my chicken soup its unreal - its so delish... I like it HOT! :D

Had an iced vanilla and coffee for brekkie - yummy - its my fav start to the day!

Think ill have an iced choca mocha for tea tonight :D

It all sounds soooo fancy! ;) lol

SO WHATS ON YOUR MENU TODAY????

chocolate shake for breakfast, chocolate shake for dinner, and ooooooo i think i might have strawberry for tea!!!

( i don't have any other flavours, can't stomach them!)

I am having a coffee day! For some reason i am sleepy and need the caffine....can't imagine why? lol (maybe its the 2am bed times..possibly)
So all 3 meals are going to be vanilla lattes x

Chocolate shake for breakfast, strawberry for lunch and chocolate for dinner :) Don't do any fancy stuff, me

im cooking a roast chicken and all the trimmings Mmmm
unfortunately none of its for me:cry:i will just have to make do with a strawberry LT shake

I ran out of dog food and Im so lazy I cant be bothered to go to shop so I cooked my dog salmon fillets and mixed veg for his lunch... he loves me for it :D lol xox

my dog would love that, he eats better than me at the moment!

well for me, it was strawb shake for brekkie, chicken soup for lunch and prob choc/coffee mouse for tea.

need caffine, feels pants right now.

Here is Zebedee...
IMG_1442.jpg

Awww he is lovely!!

I usually have a peanut flapjack for lunch but I'm still in so much pain after having my tooth extraction on Thursday that I decided to go for a strawberry shake as the flapjack was too much hard work!

x

thanks donna,

He weighs 35kg!!! thats like 5.5 stone and not a bit of fat on him, maybe i should eat what he eats!!!
(eeek dry dog food, has to be worse than dehydrated astronaunt food like sachets!)

lol Zebedee is awesome I want a boxer they are ace.
As for the food we know how to live dont we lol
Me, well a maintenence bar for brekkie a soup for dinner and a chicken salad mmmmmm!

Alright, show off ;) x

lol xxx sowweee!

Hehe 'tis okay, you deserve it :)

Back