Extra Easy Days Whats for pudding?

Claireyboots

I love the what's for breakfast/lunch/ tea threads but can't seem to find one for pudding/dessert/afters. So here goes!

Apart from bucketloads of mullerlight and alpen lights- what else r we having/making to satisfy our sweet teeth?!! (Not sure why it's prefixed with extra easy- am new to this game!!)

I have to admit to never thinking about pudding very much. I'm much more of a savoury person so I rarely have any.

The times that I really fancy something though it's got to be fromage frais with strawberries, a little sweetner and 2 alpen lights broken in. I've just had it for lunch.:D

Last night I had a Green & Blacks mini bar - dark choc and ginger. Only 4 syns and perfect with my before bed decaf coffee!

I made the apple strudel from the Christmas book the other day, should serve 6 for 3.5syns each but we did it between 5 and it was delicious :) and very quick/easy to make.

might make some syn free rice pudding yummmmy

Cp - that sounds yum!
Tonight I layered up frozen summer fruits and sf strawberry jelly. Let that set then spooned on some strawberry activa intensely. Split between 2 so 2 syns each

I've recently been having fat free vanilla yoghurt on a chopped apple and adding cinnamon to it!

The cinnamon really adds something nice and it feels like an extra treat!

I've chucked some orange segments in some sugar free jelly and topped it with an orange chocolate muller light. Not tried it before but I like all the components so fingers crossed :)

Tonight I'm going to have a mince pie HiFi warmed and crumbled over some sliced apple, with quark mixed with sweetener and a tiny splash of brandy (about 3 mls) to make a brandy cream.

Tonight I'm going to have a mince pie HiFi warmed and crumbled over some sliced apple, with quark mixed with sweetener and a tiny splash of brandy (about 3 mls) to make a brandy cream.

Ooooo that sounds lovely, may give that a try .. Thanks x

If you have a healthy A choice left, I find its nice to have a milky coffee and as a treat stir in a shot of Baileys (25ml= 4syns).....a no pud type of pud :)

Back