Whats for tea tonight?

maypole..yep it is.It looks yummy so thought I'd give it a go :D

Dust?

hope you syn it :D

i was going to have jacket potatoes with pasta and sauce on, boring i know but one of my fav meals.

but you girls have inspired me, think i will have a go at the cottage pie. im thinking the recipe will be on recipe section, so off i toddle

From the back of the bottle;

"Sea salt, Coriander, Black Pepper, Ginger, Garlic, Dried onion, Lemon peel, Green peppercorn, Mustard, dried fennel, dill seed, dried Basil, Dried Parsley, Flavouring"

Its a wee spice grinder from Aldis

Yum sounds good :)

We're having spicy meatballs - ready bought ones from Waitrose that I'm using up, but unfortunately they're 7 syns for 4. I miscalculated first time we had them and thought they were half this:( I think I've another 24 in the freezer as well as I stocked up when they were on offer. They're yummy though:) Am going to make my spicy tomato pasta sauce and have them with spaghetti.

Im having cottage pie too, made with quorn as on Green :)

I'm having spicy roast new potatoes, mushy peas, sweetcorn, carrots, veggie burgers (1/2 syn each) and veggie gravy...yum!

hiya, tonight we are having 2 grilled pork chops fat removed, peas sweetcorn and a jacket potato cos thats all we have in fresh, we are going away tomorrow for a few days.

For dinner tonight I had the egg and pepper bake from some magazine... can't remember the issue. With extra peppers and courgette cause I couldn't be bothered going to the shop for lettuce for a side salad. I followed it up with a pink lady apple, I really love those!

i had the spicy tai bites from the 100 original recipe book (they were lovely! a definate make again one!)
and i had a chicken fillet marinated in vff natural yog,garlic and garam masala powder, left in in the fridge for a couple of hours then baked it in the oven for 20 mins, i made a dip as well to dip the tai bites in cos they were HOT!...i used about 6 tablespoons of vff nat yog and half a teaspoon of mint sauce and snipped some chives in there, now that was lovely! i am definitely doing that again.
ohh and i served it with a big salad with mixed peppers, i couldnt eat it all lol

Back