Whats for tea tonight?

i'd love to know the recipie as well! can you post it please?

I make mine by frying off a load of chicken breast pieces, 1 chopped red pepper, 1 chopped red onion and mushrooms. Add 1 can of chopped tomatoes, 1 can of mushy peas and curry powder to your taste. Give the whole thing a really good stir and let simmer. I like to stir in a coconut Muller Light once removed from the heat - gives it that 'korma' taste. Gorgeous served with noodles or SW chips!

Trying out a Trees Cant Dance Flaming Mango Marinade (2syns). It is supposed to be 4 chilli hot so will see when try it. Currently in fridge with some Turkey Breast marinading (so much cheaper than chicken - 1 breast larger enough to do 2 of us at under £2 in Morrisons!!!!). Not sure what having with it though - OH is stopping to either get tatties or some stir fry veg!!! Not fed till back 8 though as WI tonight!!!

Tesco Ready to Eat salt and pepper chicken (free on red and EE) with salad and SW potato wedges if I have time to make them (group in 2 hours then work later, ugh!)

Princess_Stevie said:
I make mine by frying off a load of chicken breast pieces, 1 chopped red pepper, 1 chopped red onion and mushrooms. Add 1 can of chopped tomatoes, 1 can of mushy peas and curry powder to your taste. Give the whole thing a really good stir and let simmer. I like to stir in a coconut Muller Light once removed from the heat - gives it that 'korma' taste. Gorgeous served with noodles or SW chips!

I always wondered about using a coconut Mullerlight in a curry. I have to try it now, thanks!

Cheese and potato omlette , and salad

Actually ate : 1 jacket potato with vegimince bolognaise topped with cheese and loads of beg. I am stuffed !!

Last edited:
Roast chicken, roast spuds and steamed veg.

I always wondered about using a coconut Mullerlight in a curry. I have to try it now, thanks!

It's gorgeous! I really love sweet curries, so this is the perfect substiture for a Korma! Enjoy :)

It's gorgeous! I really love sweet curries, so this is the perfect substiture for a Korma! Enjoy :)

I'm going to try that too. I usually make the curray using chopped tomatoes, stock cube, some tomatoe puree then a load of spices. your way sounds much quicker!

Princess_Stevie said:

You tried peanut curry? Had it last night ! Gorgeous!

peanut curry!? no...whats that?

NIrischick said:
sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Suze :(

Which ready meals do you use that have 6 syns? they would be handy for off days when you aren't up to cooking.

Hope you feel better!

It was a macaroni cheese, a fresh one. Been in my freezer for a few months tho so not as fresh anymore lol

Yeah much better thanks :)

Peanut curry - its on Petes recipe book only uses two tbsp of peanut butter and it's gorgeous! Goes really well with chicken but I had a spinach and potato one :)

SW fish and chips with salad. And (very exciting) I found a jar of proper chip shop wallys in Costco! Get in!!!

Back