Whats for tea tonight?

Yummy yummy yummy mushroom risotto withe HexA Parmesan and synned olive oil.

I made chicken casserole, threw together chicken, a beef stock, baked beans, canned tomatos, leek, onion, mushrooms, potatos, worthester sauce, spices turned out pretty yummy

Spag bol with yesterdays leftover cabbage - followed by muller Greek coconut yogurt with kiwi fruit chopped into it - delicious!

M and S salmon, hexb jacket chips, large salad, 1 syn dressing. Gorgeous.

Attachments

• image-3631719039.jpg
    image-3631719039.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 95
Chicken Tikka Makani with a very naughty third of a jar at 10 syns from M & S plus basmati rice

Oooh salmon and chips, not thought of that before. Looks fab!

Vegan asparagus and pea frittata, big salad, balsamic roasted peppers, and a few baby potatoes! Yum!

image-748334605.jpg

mrstaylor said:
Do you have a recipe for that? Thanks!

I make it up. Hehe.

It was yum.

1 onion chopped
Fry in fry light
Add grated carrot, chopped courgette, chopped mushrooms and diced beef.
Also add teaspoon each of tumeric, corriander, cumin. 2 of garam masala and about 4 of med curry powder!

Mix up and fry until beef is sealed. Then pour over boiling water to cover. Chuck in slow cooker on low for anything from 4 to 8 hours.

I usually add garlic too but forgot.

If u know ur curry powder well and 4 teaspoons is too much or not enough then change to suit. :)

My teaspoons were rounded ones not flat. X

muddypaws04 said:
I make it up. Hehe.

It was yum.

1 onion chopped
Fry in fry light
Add grated carrot, chopped courgette, chopped mushrooms and diced beef.
Also add teaspoon each of tumeric, corriander, cumin. 2 of garam masala and about 4 of med curry powder!

Mix up and fry until beef is sealed. Then pour over boiling water to cover. Chuck in slow cooker on low for anything from 4 to 8 hours.

I usually add garlic too but forgot.

If u know ur curry powder well and 4 teaspoons is too much or not enough then change to suit. :)

My teaspoons were rounded ones not flat. X

Thank you! Might give that a go tomorrow.

Back