Whats for tea tonight?

tits mcgee said:
Think after all of these recipes slow cooker needs to be added to my shopping list!

I use mine at least twice a week. It is fantastic to come home from work and be able to sit down to eat straight away. It stops fridge raiding!

Two slices of wholemeal toast with baked beans and two poached eggs :drool:

I'd def go with the pad thai :) yummy :)) enjoy your night :)

thanks Keldelocoe, I eneded up having the chicken breast and syned a tiny bit of coleslaw. I also refussed chocolate brazils and dessert! I better have a loss this week! hope you had a nice evening.

Has anyone tried the Smash homemade pizzas? thinking of doing that for dinner.:drool:

No I haven't, have heard a lot about them, don't know how to do them do you?

I found this one, but haven't tried it yet

You can use 6 Extra Light Laughing Cow triangles on a pizza.
Make the base using Smash, mix packet of Smash with half the boiling water required. Once mixed, knead together into a dough. Place on a floured chopping board and roll out. Tidy edges and then turn onto a pizza oven tray (with parchment if available). Cook in the oven for 30-40minutes and turn over after 15 mins.
Meanwhile, in a frying pan (using fry light) Fry: 1 medium onion finely chopped, 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped, 2-3 mushrooms sliced (depending on size). Add red pepper sliced and cut into 1/2 inch pieces. Cook these ingredients for approx 5 minutes until browned off. Add 2 med firm tomatoes halved and then sliced and cook for approx 1-2 minutes.
Remove base form oven and spread with passata. Cut 6 laughing cow triangles into small pieces and spread onto the base, leaving some for the top.
Carefully layer the tomato/onion mix onto the base and top with remaining LCTrianges. Season with dried/minced garlic, salt and black pepper. Cook in the oven until cooked through
Enjoy hot or cold.

Pork chops with courgette, carrot and broccoli.

Mushy pea curry with rice....it will be my first attempt...wish me luck!

K x

Back