Whats for tea tonight?

newbee89 said:
Do you have a food diary hun? Link me please :)

Well guys, I had a big lunch today so dinner was our traditional colcannon, potato, and a fried egg on top. It was SO tasty and more or less totally free

I don't Hun :( only started posting on here a few days ago and haven't got round to any of that yet! X

Chicken breast, new potatoes (not many) and lots of veggies with gravy. Mmmm.

Off for tea at the mother in law's, so got to try and manage fajitas the sw way lol, just gunna have one :) xx

Sw kebab!!!

Jessikalashes donner kebab with chicken tikka and salad and pitta bread plus some garlic and chilli syns free sauces.

Made the donner meat last night and it is TO DIE FOR lol. thank u so much Jessikalashes;-) x

pastagirl said:
Jessikalashes donner kebab with chicken tikka and salad and pitta bread plus some garlic and chilli syns free sauces.

Made the donner meat last night and it is TO DIE FOR lol. thank u so much Jessikalashes;-) x

Woo so glad you loved it! Xx

Think I'm going to have a bit of a picnic tea tonight. Probably Finn Crisp (HExB), homemade coleslaw, homemade roasted red pepper hummus, BabyBel Lights (HExA) and maybe some quorn pieces too :) yummy!

I have just made my kebab meat, garlic and chilli sauce. For tonight's dinner.

Just realised there's syns in the lamb mince. Can anyone tell me how much. Can't find my book. And I'm not even 100% sure that I bought lean mince lol

Lamb mince if less than 16% fat raw - 2syns per 100g

Lamb mince if more than 16% fat raw - 5 syns per 100g

Both on EE or red- if on green 9.5 and 12.5 syns

Texty_F said:
Lamb mince if less than 16% fat raw - 2syns per 100g

Lamb mince if more than 16% fat raw - 5 syns per 100g

Both on EE or red- if on green 9.5 and 12.5 syns

Thank u. I can still enjoy it within my syns then

Paprika chicken with fry light toasted potatoes OMG sat in uni lecture can't wait to go home and eat starving!!!!! :(

Back