Whats for tea tonight?

Lol......he would be.......if I had one, but no there is just me so that's why I have to eat the same meal more than once!

Steak and shallot pie with SW chips and veggies :)

I can never find them! Where did you buy them? Fancied them for a stir fry x

In asda, they were 2 quorn packs for £3.

They were nice, not as flavoursome as I would have like but east to cook and free :) OH loved them so thats a bonus. And one pack would make two meals for both of us so thats good.

Vintage...can i ask how you did the hunters chicken? looks fab and my other half loves it (well...the one you get in the chilled aisle in asda lol)
i never have it cos i'm always "trying to be good" but if it's do-able for me starting SW on monday then i'll be happy :)
had a wee look at your recipe book but didnt see it...x

Hi missk

You just season 2 chicken breasts and spread bbq sauce (1 syns per tbsp) on top of each. Then add slices of reduced fat cheddar from your HEXa allowance and place 1 slice of bacon (all visible fat removed) on top of the cheese. Bake in the oven at about 200°c for about 20-25 mins or until the chicken is cooked through. Easy peasy!

Roast pork with sw roasties, mountains of veg and gravy...yum!

Honey and mustard chicken and fry light roast potatoes with veg

I'm making lamb roast dinner with stuffing for the men, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes done in fry light, steamed potatoes, leeks, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and gravy

If I have enough syns I might have a spoon of stuffing but I'm not too fussed about it at the moment so hopefully can save my syns for later this evening

Probably quorn sticky fillets, noodles and stir fried broccoli and sugar snap peas.

I'm cooking a chicken stew in the slow cooker. Loads of veg, chicken stock added, chopped potatoes and adding dumplings. Using a Tesco packet mix divided into 6 small dumplings is only 3 syns each so it will feel like a really nice treat :) using my hex up with a roll to dip in too! Yum

Bbq chicken with roasted veg and potato wedges.

Back