Whats for tea tonight?

thanks! i had a look....not bad for half a syn! thought there would have been more in it cos of the sweet chilli sauce!
doesn't say which type, do you use a specific one?
(sorry for all the questions lol) x

I know it's really tasty and quite quick to prepare as well :)
I use the blue dragon sweet chilli sauce which is 1.5 syns for a tablespoon.
My recipe was for 1 person so you might want to increase the sauce if you're cooking for more :) xx

Cottage pie with lots of veggies tonight

Lentil cottage pie for us, with mashed potato and sweet potato on top, and lots of carrots and cabbage. The kids are having a snow day, so I think we will have spent hours sledging by then and will need a good hot meal!

Lentil cottage pie for us, with mashed potato and sweet potato on top, and lots of carrots and cabbage. The kids are having a snow day, so I think we will have spent hours sledging by then and will need a good hot meal!

sounds like a good plan. That will warm you right up.
I'm gonna be snowed in the house n not venturing to work today. Luckily I have some chilli made so will have that for my dinner

Fajitas!!! This is one of my favourite meals!! I am doing it slimming world style of course!! Will be synning some wraps and salsa!! Chicken, peppers, onions

Fajitas!!! This is one of my favourite meals!! I am doing it slimming world style of course!! Will be synning some wraps and salsa!! Chicken, peppers, onions

Jalepenos, hex a of low fat cheese, boiled rice and salad!! All laid out on my dinnee table in little individual plates like a mexican buffet!! My son calls it mexican night lol!! He loves it x

I'm going to have a Quorn peppered steak with potato wedges, grilled peppers, onion, mushroom and cherry tomatoes and some peas :) Yummy!

Jalepenos, hex a of low fat cheese, boiled rice and salad!! All laid out on my dinnee table in little individual plates like a mexican buffet!! My son calls it mexican night lol!! He loves it x

Yum yum yum. Sounds so nice!!! I think I might have a chilli night tomorrow too :)

Tonight i think I'm gonna do some lentil pasta with a load of salad. Am waiting on payday so trying to use up stuff lying about, gonna be pretty odd meals until friday!

Nothing planned then just remembered I have some home made chilli in the freezer! :-D

Will be having left over slow cooked lamb turned into casserole.......im hoping theres some left which i can then turn into some kind of broth

Gammon broth and garlic bread made from HEX B Ciabatta roll :)

Back