Whats for tea tonight?

oooh I made burgers -I concoct a different kind every week :p -and todays were another hit :drool:- I made a coleslaw type salad to go with it but dressed in a balsamic and sesame oil dressing I concocted.... so a total of 2 syns for me -hubby had his on cobs and I made him some wedges too.... its odd as I have never liked burgers -but now I make my own Im addicted :D

oohhh and since I was feeling organised I have made mechado beef stew (1) for tomorrow lunch -theres too much so 1/2 will stay in the fridge for a quick lunch later in the week ;)

I invented a really nice houmous recipe using tahini from hex b and had that with crudités and then had slimming world chips and cheese! Felt like a proper piggy, kept having to remind myself it was allowed!

Fish pie for us tonight :)

On a green day today and at work so gonna knock up a quick sweet chilli prawn(HEB) pasta nom nom

Ha well that didn't go to plan - work was crazy busy due to snow loads of rtc's! blah! did not get a break only managed to have a muller lite and an apple at my desk........i could have visited the tasty snack machine lol but was strong!!!!!
Saying that by the time i got home at 11pm was starving so ended up with a chip barm n mushy peas! lucky i had 30 syns left eh :)

Tonights tea (again at work but all is calm at the mo) having shepherds pie nom nom comfort food! followed by melon and summer berries (superspeed to melt last nights chips)! ha ha

We're in the depths of winter so I'm having..... pork kebabs and salad?? I'll probably rustle up a lovely stew on the hottest day of the year! x

We MIGHT go to the harvester tonight, depends on whether my mum's as knackered as I am after that trip to asda and is up for driving us there!

Venison bolognase with wholemeal pasta and leafy side salad xx

Keema curry with saffron rice (from the extra easy cookbook) and for dessert baked vanilla cheesecake with alpen light base (if it has turned out ok). How many syns in 1 alpen light? 3 or 3.5?

Back