Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight I made cheesy vegetable pasta bake (leeks, spring onions, cauli, broccoli, peas and corn) for (1heA ans 2syns per serving as Im on a green day)...
Hubby has requeste it be added to the "must do again list" :D

I love this thread!

I had roast chicken, sw roasties, lots of veg and a yorkshire pudding, it was gorgeous

x

Slimming world lamb and spinach curry with home made egg fried rice, my absolute fave :)

I had a small piece of sirloin steak with garlic and fry light on, with baked beans, mash tatie and some stir fry veg using fry light. Followed by some melon and grapes :)

Roast chicken for us tonight, with veg, SW roasts and gravy :D Might have a bit of stuffing if anyone knows a rough syn guide?

elb4160 said:
Roast chicken for us tonight, with veg, SW roasts and gravy :D Might have a bit of stuffing if anyone knows a rough syn guide?

Hiya,

Stuffing is about 2 sins per 28gr (made as per packet).

I'm going to have cheesy green pasta (pasta with broccoli, green beans, peas, onion, with a sauce made from laughing cow light. Won't be for quite a few hours yet though. Lol.

Last day off-plan before re-starting tomorrow... Having roast beef, dauphinois potatoes, honey roast parsnips and hm yorkies yum

Shepards pie sw style with carrots and parsnips followed by a muller ( are the choc oraange free btw)

Lucia

silly sausage said:
SW quiche with caramelised balsamic onions on salad leaves.

How do you make the onions? x

I'm going to make chicken fried rice with:
Boiled basmati rice
Peas!!!!
Chicken
Chicken oxo cube
Egg
Fry light

Change of plan... I've decided to have a green day for once! I fancied cheesy pasta (put peas and leeks in it) and have used up all my syns I imagine haha
Still roast chicken with the chicken as a HEb, but no stuffing

Silly Sausage, what is lemon meringue quark as it sounds delish?

Lucia

Sunday is normally a roast potato day but am gonna replace that with mashed potatoes and have some broccoli and carrot/swede mash with a couple of quorn sausages and some vege gravy. Should be syn free apart from the gravy, any left overs will be tomorrows lunch.

Back