Whats for tea tonight?

silly sausage said:
Hi Lucia

A tub of quark (free)
1 heaped tsp of lemon curd (2 syns)
Mix together
Add a roughly crumbled meringue nest (3 syns)

It tastes just like lemon meringue pie :drool: (minus the pie!)

Oh my!!!!!

I totally need to try this. Stupid supermarket having no quark in.

Thanks so much Silly Sausage, going to try that this week.

I had seared sea bass with caramelised onions, roasted med veggies, boiled poatoes and carrots. It was amazingly yummy! :)

Had yet another change of plan. When I opened the chicken I found that it had what looked like chicken feed inside its neck bit, and quite a lot of it too:sign0137:

So that went in the bin! I could have probably washed it out, but part digested food inside my food? No thanks!

So OH had a pizza out the freezer and I had tomorrows lunch, cheese and onion quiche (SW) with a thrown together salad of pickled beetroot, cucumber and baby corn.

I may not ever buy a whole chicken again after that. :(

Hey

I had an epic failure for tea tonight!
Spaghetti and quorn meatballs (with no sauce as i was too lazy to make one)

I didnt make enough spaghetti, then i stirred a Laughing cow triangle into it and by the time i sat down to eat it, the spaghetti had gone cold!!

From one grouchy little bear! x

ouu i had meatballs as well, did it diff to normal and hubby really liked it: for meatballs did half pork and half beef, mixed with one large onion, mixed herbs and 3 oxo cubes (made dinner and two portions to freeze!!!) then for the sauce i cooked off some more onion a little garlic, used Passata, chopped tomatos with basil, and added a bit of sugar as well (would usually use sweetener but didn't have any so synned it), went down really well!!!!

Emma that's horrible! Hope it doesn't put you off whole chickens though. Well done for staying on track tho - you could easily have had pizza too!

I went to the gym so just had a pasta and sauce followed by a co-op fairy cake at 4 1/2 syns, yummy.

Lamb skewers from the little recipe book with the mag with rice and bean and tomato salad followed by the lemon meringue quark.

Back