Whats for tea tonight?

Salmon Fillet with a Jacket Potato, Sugarsnap Peas & Philly Light (35g) & Reduced Fat Cheddar (20g) - yum!

Chicken, chorizo & prawn paella

ForumRunner_20130430_201238.png

A spicy mince beef and sauce thing (goodness knows, I just threw stuff together) with some penne pasta mixed in, on top of Aunt Bessie's carrot and swede. Tasty, but it didn't fill my husband up, oops.

Xl pork meatballs in bol sauce and spaghetti mmm x

That looks really nice. How did you make it :) cxx

Thankyou... its a stir in pasta sauce from asda... they were in one of the magazines a bit back... only between 2 and 3 syns per half the pack stirred through hot pasta and I had fried some mushrooms, , peppers and onions and added those aswell and topped with my healthy extra cheese and chopped green chillis and popped under the grill... so quick n easy for wen im workin late...I dont mind spending a few syns on it.. and I have leftovers for lunch tomoz xx

Lamb Rogon Josh and Pilau Rice from the Curry Heaven book with treats to use up Syns!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    520.1 KB · Views: 144
Wow wow wow.... that looks soooo amazin... as does all your food hun xx

Thanks hun! I love paella it has to be one of my favourite dinners and so easy to make.

Thankyou... its a stir in pasta sauce from asda... they were in one of the magazines a bit back... only between 2 and 3 syns per half the pack stirred through hot pasta and I had fried some mushrooms, , peppers and onions and added those aswell and topped with my healthy extra cheese and chopped green chillis and popped under the grill... so quick n easy for wen im workin late...I dont mind spending a few syns on it.. and I have leftovers for lunch tomoz xx

Yummy. I think that may be my tea with salad tomorrow night xx

Last week everyone seemed up be making pulled pork for tea. This week seems to be paella lol

I was at college tonight so wanted something quick and easy to grab so I made some bachelors savoury rice and had half of the packet with some lamb style quorn curry. Only took about 10 mins. I know there isn't much veg etc in my meal but it only took 10 mins to make.

Spicy crust chicken seasoned with parsley, med rice fusions, few sw chips, broccoli, carrots and cauliflower :)

Back