Whats for tea tonight?

Lol large chips, battered sausage, curry sauce and a bread roll!!!

My excuse is the baby wanted it haha!! (I think I may wear that excuse out before the 9 months is up!)

Ohhh got to love chips and curry I've never tried a battered sausage before !!

Ohhh arnt you good watching what you eat whilst being pregnant well done to you

I eat anything and everything being pregnant was my excuse your much more sensible than me your baby weight will come straight back off X

Ohhh got to love chips and curry I've never tried a battered sausage before !!

Ohhh arnt you good watching what you eat whilst being pregnant well done to you

I eat anything and everything being pregnant was my excuse your much more sensible than me your baby weight will come straight back off X
Lol I haven't been great so far but I am going to try as I don't want to put all my weight back on. X

I made the most AMAZING cassoulet from a hairy dieters recipe. It was incredible! One of the best things I've had in ages! Made some airfried roast rosemary potatoes to serve with it but its delicious on its own :) x

image-2358604227.jpg

image-3907529384.jpg

Lol I haven't been great so far but I am going to try as I don't want to put all my weight back on. X

Thats prob the best way ! Try and be good but if you (or the baby) want something -have it!

You get a big pat on the back from me and a chippy now and then will keep the BABY happy too X

And baby is happy with the chippy, he/she also likes salt n vinegar hula hoops too :) x

That's the one! I made it exactly as is on it substituting the 85% meat sausages for the Tesco light choices Cumberland sausages (0.5 each) - with the red wine, 1 tsp oil, tsp sugar etc it works out at 2 syns a portion

3 of us had it tonight though and there is definitely more than half left so must be generous portions too!x

Will defo have a go of this one!! Looks delish !!
Will have a look through their other recipes as I have got a few of their books with their 'non-diet' food.

Lol large chips, battered sausage, curry sauce and a bread roll!!!

My excuse is the baby wanted it haha!! (I think I may wear that excuse out before the 9 months is up!)

Deeelish!!! :) Minus the bread roll this is exactly wat I had 4 dinner last nite! Unfortunately I don't ave yer "excuse" tho as my baby was 5wks old on Mon! lol! :D

Back