Whats for tea tonight?

Spicy Tuna Bake with a big chunk of crusty HEX bread. Can't wait! :)

Spicy Tuna Bake u say!? Sounds intriguing....would you mind sharing your recipe please?

2nite I'm avin SW enchilada n SW chips (syn-free just HXA 4 the cheese on top! :D)

Penne bolognese tonight :)

beef in peppercorn sauce with rice.everyone else is having garlic pittas,but i am adding extra red and green pepper to mine...and lots of mushrooms...yum yum

I've got salmon, I was going to do it with boiled potatoes and spinach but have no appetite at the moment - hate feeling bleurgh :-(

Pasta n Sauce. Don't normally do such an easy, boring dinner but OH is away and I can't be bothered to cook for once. Guess that's what Pasta n Sauce is there for!

green day for me today...i had a quorn peppered steak thing with baked potato filled with philly light and some sweetcorn. was yum!
made some fruit salad for afters but too full just now...will have it later ;) x

Lots of roasted veggies for me

Fresh fajita mix
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Red onion
Seafood stick and pickled onions

image-370492170.jpg

Followed by melon strawberries blueberries and a cherry mullerlight ;-)

I've got a pork & lemon and vegetable risotto cooking as I type! Yummy

Hungarian Goulash with rice and lots of fresh veg. Fresh fruit salad to follow.

I have amended your tomato, chickpea and cumin soup - I made it thick and chunky. I fry lighted mushrooms, peppers and mange tout added curry powder and some of the thick soup, served with boiled rice. Delish !!

I went to the chippy :drool:

Need I say more?!

Yes what did you have Mmmm ? X
Lol large chips, battered sausage, curry sauce and a bread roll!!!

My excuse is the baby wanted it haha!! (I think I may wear that excuse out before the 9 months is up!)

Lol large chips, battered sausage, curry sauce and a bread roll!!!

My excuse is the baby wanted it haha!! (I think I may wear that excuse out before the 9 months is up!)

I love chippy chips and curry !!!

Back