Whats for tea tonight?

Tonights dinner will be:-

Chicken breast stuffed with spinach & laughing cow cheese and wrapped in bacon, new potatoes, sprouts & carrots, followed by Lemon Mouse

I'm making the chicken pie from the new mag. DH has already moaned as it's not got a pastry top and it's got bacon and leeks in it:mad: He could well be wearing it if he moans anymore!

Would love to see dh wearing a pie, LL!
My dinner/tea will be ready in 15 mins (in slow cooker) and is liver, bacon, sossie, cauli, broccoli, onion, green bean, mushroom and potato casserole!

Sweet Chilli prawn skewers from Iceland (free), noodles, and salt and chilli brocolli.

Homemade burgers with a babybel light middle, sw chips and baked beans followed by two jam doughnuts :eek: as I don't officially re-start until tomorrow :Dheheheheheheheheheh

Mine is tagliatelle and bolognese sauce with quorn mince, mushrooms, peppers, onions and garlic. Yummy!

Tonight we are having roasted pork, lovely scrummy mashed potatoes and green cabbage with gravy.

Pork with roast onions, spring green, carrots, green beans and a jacket potato - stuffed now but was LOVELY x

Tonights dinner will be:-

Chicken breast stuffed with spinach & laughing cow cheese and wrapped in bacon, new potatoes, sprouts & carrots, followed by Lemon Mouse

Well the chicken was lush but the lemon mousse went a bit wrong got interupted half way through and when went to put in the whipped egg whites the lemon had alread set and wouldn't mix into the lemon mix smoothly. Anyway folded egg whites in as best I could was a bit lumpy and didnt mix smoothly so put in a dish and cooked in the oven ended up being lush

I had the scrummiest dinner in a while, today. The Burger with coleslaw & Cajun wedges from the May/Jun mag (i think).

I made a few alterations- had my HExB as the 57g roll, used a Chilli spice grinder in the mince, and yes that is bacon on my burger! Was gorgeous. I love this "diet"!!!

LOOK!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Slow cooker heaven for me tonight:
Extra lean mince, cubed steak , potatoes, carrots, variety of other veg YUUUM!

The plan is homemade burgers, beans and slimming world chips, but that could change as I havnt got round to doing the burgers yet.

Followed by Bananas & Custard

Cowboy Pie for tonight, been doing a lot of Red days so throwing a greenie into the mix!! Mmmmmmmmm

ilovelife I bloomin well love Cosmo, oooohh that chocolate fountain gets the better of me everytime now that really is YUMMY!!

Back