Whats for tea tonight?

had pasta quiche for lunch and ended up havign it with beans just now cos got in and needed something quick as i was so hungry but ti was delicious and ive still got 2 hex b for later. I can do an ee day and then a green cant I ladies?

I had SW chips chicken breast stuffed with low fat cheese hexa and wrapped with parma ham 1.5 syns and broccoli it was lovely lol

revised plan, as the taster session was a huge hit, no leftovers and the tables at meeting were fairly empty too. Ladies (and men) brought loads of lovely stuff in, was all very lush.

So dinner: fried cabbage and celery, with a Quorn peppered steak, Fibre bar for pudding.

had pasta quiche for lunch and ended up havign it with beans just now cos got in and needed something quick as i was so hungry but ti was delicious and ive still got 2 hex b for later. I can do an ee day and then a green cant I ladies?

Yes you can on alternative days but you can't change half way through a day

HTH x

It must be the day for chicken as I'm having

Chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with quark & herbs (as used my A for milk) with veg & new pots.
Might try the chocolate Ice cream in the mag for pud in my brand new Ice cream maker (am very excited about having one!!!)

It must be the day for chicken as I'm having

Chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with quark & herbs (as used my A for milk) with veg & new pots.
Might try the chocolate Ice cream in the mag for pud in my brand new Ice cream maker (am very excited about having one!!!)

Ooh, which mag? Although I'll have to find my ice cream maker first. I used to do a lovely strawberry one but of course it was made with loads of cream so not SW friendly-lol

Had my Ocado delivery last night so we're having the easy gook gammon with spicy mango and pineapple salsa, organic new potatoes and green beans. If DD's aren't in for tea I'm going to have two pieces of gammon as well-lol

Ooh, which mag? Although I'll have to find my ice cream maker first. I used to do a lovely strawberry one but of course it was made with loads of cream so not SW friendly-lol

The one with the girl in the blue dress on the front. Most recent one I think. It's with a mint one but that is yuk as far as I'm concerned

Cheesy crust haddock and BNS chips! never made BNS chips so am not sure how good they'll be - anyone got any tips?

I par boil a bit but but not as long as white pots & then same as normal ones in oven. I find they cook quicker & love them with tons of black pepper on

I defrosted a chicken breast which has to be eaten today because I'm away all weekend, don't really fancy it but I'll have cajun chicken pasta.

Back