Whats for tea tonight?

Just had my sausage and bean thing. It was sooooo yummy and definitly what I needed as I'm ill and feeling sorry fo myself. Was a little sceptical of the quorn sausages as I've never had them before but they were lovely :)Also had a massive wedge of melon for afters! Hope everyones enjoyed there tea tonight

We're having corn fed chicken breasts and I'm going to stuff them with an Laughing Cow XL triangle and add a little garlic and chopped parsley then wrap in parma ham and oven bake. I'll do some green beans and some Batchelors savoury rice to go with it.

Sunday chicken roast here today.

Syns to be spent on stuffing and yorkshire puds.

Sunday roast with beef!

Sunday is my favourite day because its the day I have three lovely syn free meals

Breakfast: Full English Breakfast cooked the slimming world way.

Lunch: Homeade quiche with salad

Dinner: Roast Gammon, lots of mixed vegetables, Dry Roasted potatoes, and new potatoes.

Followed by a piece of fat free choc cake & a yoghurt and for the whole days meals only 4syns and that was for the chocolate cake.

What diet!!!!!

Got the bbq out this evening as the weather was good. Probably for the last time this year (sob) so we loaded up with quorn sausages and burgers, potatoes, corn on the cob etc - lovely!

HI

For Donnajit - Recipe for Creamy Chicken and Bacon:
2 chicken breasts
4 rashers of smoke bacon(rind removed)
1 clove of garlic
Mushrooms
1/2 onion
8 laughing cow light (counted as 1 HXA - dish is between 2)

Chop Chicken into bite size pieces and fry in fry light over a medium heat for 8 mins, chop bacon into strips and add to pan - crush garlic and add to the pan, cook until chicken is browned then place in bowl to one side.

Chop onion thickly and cook in pan chicken was cooked in, halfway through cooking time add mushrooms, once cooked put chicken and bacon back in.

Put 8 laughing cow triangle into a little water in a small pan over a low heat, whisk and stir until lumps are removed and sauce is warm - add your other cooked ingredients.

The smells of the chicken and bacon cooking are yummmy...

Enjoy.

Kats

No need to pretend!! I've found KFC, pizza, Chicken Biryani, chips, all on this site. Can be cooked in less time than it takes for an order to arrive and well within a days syns :p You could always ask a relative or friend to stand at the door with it too hehehe

Brilliant idea!! :D and to be honest I enjoyed it sooooo much more than I ever would a takeaway - all of the pleasure - none of the guilt!!! :D

Back