Whats for tea tonight?

Last nights tea on Red - nommy 'i can't believe its not a kebab' with HEB paprika wedges and loads of onion( forgot to buy salad duh)! Made up SF by having a punnet of strawberries later on

Tonights tea was my fav tea ever! Green day - so gotta be sw chips eggs and beans with a HEB brown roll to make a chip buttie! Asked my OH if he minded if i made this every night for tea lol
Lunch tonight(on nights) veggie egg fried rice another green fav and enough SF to cover both meals!

Pork kebabs with savoury rice and salad

Joanne24 said:
Pork kebabs with savoury rice and salad

Yum, what marinade do you use???

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spaghetti Neopolitan with Parmesan grated on top :)

Yum, what marinade do you use???

Kx

It's actually a frozen pack from Morrisons. It's 2.5 syns for the whole box of 4 kebabs and they are yummy. I usually just have 2 and have loads of savoury rice and salad with them.

Mince chilli with HEB mince and brown basmati rice. Jelly for pud and hi fi chocolate bliss bar! Oh and water, plenty of water. How good is that for a Sat night eh!

Chicken pieces (skin off) and sprinkled with chicken oxo, skinny fries (actifry) with salad, followed by sugar free jelly and strawberries.:D

10st10lbs said:
Lamb tikka masala with rice from mag! I hope this is nice - I miss lamb!

Ohhh let us know if it's nice, have been looking at it but lamb is not something I ever cook! :D x

Mighty meaty mixed grill homemade sw style :)

Scrambled or 2 fried eggs (frylight of course :)...)
Mushrooms, tomatoes, onions
Slice of ww thick brown toast
Bacon
...and a bit of steak :) yummy!

My OH has the delight of baked beans eurgh! Cant stand them! And if hes good ill throw some sausages his way too!

X

Having diet coke chicken with rice and salad for dinner tonight.. dad has been told he has got furring of his arteries so no more Saturday steak night :(.. only as a treat

Having diet coke chicken with rice and salad for dinner tonight.. dad has been told he has got furring of his arteries so no more Saturday steak night :(.. only as a treat

Snap! I'm having diet coke chicken too. With stir fried (frylight) peppers and courgettes, SW wedges and a salad - can't wait :D. Sorry to hear about your dad.

Snap! I'm having diet coke chicken too. With stir fried (frylight) peppers and courgettes, SW wedges and a salad - can't wait :D. Sorry to hear about your dad.

Thanks.. just got lots of things to change for him. Hmmmm stirfried peppers and courgettes sounds good! had sw wedges last night! :) gonna stick with rice me thinks!..

Basque Style chicken from world of flavours book.

With boiled baby new potatoes or rice, not decided yet.

^^ Lol I have visions of a chicken in a corset!!

I had a pizza made with a wholemeal pitta bread, tom puree, 42g low fat cheese, sliced toms and a dash of Worcester sauce. Delicious and I even managed to get my son to eat one too yay!!

Back