Whats for tea tonight?

Green day - I'm trying out brit mums breakfast pizza(recipe on her slimming eats site) having it with beans and trying sweet potato wedges for the first time ever, hope i like them! Got loads of syns left so having a creme egg 8.5, velvet crunch 4 and i didn't have my 110cal dairy milk last night already counted at 5.5 .........nom big choc fix will then have 13.5 syns left for sunday good times!

Tonight we've had wedges, quorn burger and peas.... lovely! Using syns for the day on alcohol - it is Saturday after all!

imgres

The corset chicken was lovely and I thouroughly recommend it, quite sauce so with somethign to mop up the juices.

Also would be nice diluted and rice added to make a stewy soup.

Last edited:
Spaghetti Bolognese for me! With loads of onions, peppers and diced carrots. I'll be serving mine with either steamed veg or cucumber salad on the side.

Thai green curry with sticky rice tomorrow. Yay!

hi, we had lamb chops(lean), boiled potatoes, green beans, sweetcorn, hubby had a fresh cream apple turnover(not fair i know) i had mixed berry fruit salad and muller:D

Tonight for tea we're planning to have pork rib steak chops, carrots, peas, cabbage, swede, SW roast potatoes and gravy. THough its getting a bit late and OH has just had some waffles so we'll either have it late or possibly not at all >_<

I'm having a very unslimming world friendly tea of filo prawns (10 syns), crusty wholemeal roll (it's big so both HExB), and some goats cheese (both HExA). Not a vegetable, or piece of fruit in sight. Feels very naughty but all counted and within plan.

:D

i had rather a mixed plate and am very stuffed 2 boiled eggs, 4 fish sticks, turkey tikka pieces, cherry toms, cucumber and some very large pickled onions whilst the hubby and kids had kebabs and chips from the takeaway for once i really didnt want it :D

natasha1974 said:
i had rather a mixed plate and am very stuffed 2 boiled eggs, 4 fish sticks, turkey tikka pieces, cherry toms, cucumber and some very large pickled onions whilst the hubby and kids had kebabs and chips from the takeaway for once i really didnt want it :D

I call this...... A bit of this & a bit of that!!! I always enjoy it too, especially when u don't know what u want to eat!! X

yeah it was lovely i really didnt know what i wanted feel very full now :D

tonight i will be having carrot and swede mash with roasted vegetables quorn sausages and a few tbsp gravy, and a couple of small yorkshires thrown in too :)

Nom Nom with my syn free sausages, mash and veg. But with a twist as gonna wrap in bacon and call them pigs in blankets in a hole!!
Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-340584891.jpg
    image-340584891.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Roast chicken dinner, SW style. Can't decide on which veg to do, hopefully I will be inspired at the supermarket.

Roast dinner! Nom!

Back