Whats for tea tonight?

SW chicken curry with rice

Diet coke chicken with beansprouts for tea tonight, cant wait, think I will go and start cooking now, so hungry tonight. W I tomorrow, so being good and having it with beansprouts instead of rice!

Kieragh1515 said:
Aren't the pastes pretty low syn if u just use them for a base? Ranging from .5 - 5 syns per tbsp

I had assumed they'd be really high.. Have no idea which ones would be as low as .5 syns though.. My syns online is down today for some reason, so if anyone knows of any low syn ones?

Smoked Haddock baked in a foil parcel with Roasted butternut squash and green beans! :D

We are having trout with brocolli, carrots and a HE of new potatoes roasted with butternut sqash in frylight and sprinkled with some italian herbs.

Roast pork, new potatoes (HE B) as red day, carrot, swede, cauliflower & broccoli and a baked apple with mincemeat (HE B) and fat free fromage frais for dessert.

Sofartogo! said:
I'm having good old quorn spaghetti bolognese! A big favourite of mine! And freezing the rest for later in the week! But I would like to try some new dinners? Any suggestions? X

Can I just ask why the 'what's for tea on a green day' has been moved to this thread? The point of doing a different on was so that we wouldn't all have to sift through pages of meaty foods? Fine If u eat meat!
Thanks. X

Lobster!!! On special offer so thought I'd give it a go! Dunno how to crack it tho :-D

We had Garlic Chicken (So Juicy by Maggi) baked with peppers, red onions and courgettes, SW wedges and a huge salad.

Thai Green Chicken Curry, with rice, mange tout, mushrooms, pak choi, 1/2 bag mini poppadums (around 3 syns) bloomin delicious it was too

Back