Whats for tea tonight?

I've just scoffed a huge mushy pea curry with chicken and rice nom nom also saved myself a portion to eat later after work....always hungry after lates! lol

SW burgers with a huge salad.

But now I want melon for desert and I dont have any :(

Scrambled Egg (Mushrooms and Onions) on Toast! x

SW KFC style chicken, SW wedges, homemade free cheesy coleslaw using HeA of cheese :D

Hello, yes just joined ... I have to change my dinner tonight from above (chicken kiev, yum) ..... I opened the packet of chicken breasts and they didnt smell too good ... thought it was a stinky sink at first, but nope it was my much-looked-forward-to chicken ..... :cry: now outside in the bin!

Im now going to chuck something together using bacon, baked beans, mushrooms, chopped toms and salad instead now!?

ooh yum! good luck with the sw journey my love! :D xxxx

I didn't mean coleslaw-juice lol I meant you ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i know i know but it sounded funny :eek: xxx

Pasta with salmon, mushrooms, onion, & sweetcorn & a mini phili tub mixed through for 2.5syns. Not enuf phili so may sacrifice an extra 2.5syns next time. Maybe ;)

Chilli, rice and wedges with a dollop of natural yogurt.

I have a raspberry ruffle bar (6.5 syns) to go with my cup of tea in a bit, mmmm!

Didn't have much time tonight and OH stuck a pizza in. I had half a dr oetker pollo chicken pizza. Thought I was going to be over syns but it only works out at....... 9 syns per half . Bargain !

*Emsie* said:
Really???? I'm really surprised at tha but if its right am going to get me one cos they is one of my faves!

Yes I searched on the slimming world website pollo chicken and Hawaii ones are. 18 syns for the whole one and the vegetable one is 17 syns. I had half with lots of salad. There only really thin so not much to them but very tasty .

Didn't have much time tonight and OH stuck a pizza in. I had half a dr oetker pollo chicken pizza. Thought I was going to be over syns but it only works out at....... 9 syns per half . Bargain !

Sorry but these are actually 18 syns for half a pizza.
Ristorante Pizza Pollo, 335g pack, frozen, 167g serving 18 18 18

Love these also.

JoC said:
Sorry but these are actually 18 syns for half a pizza.
Ristorante Pizza Pollo, 335g pack, frozen, 167g serving 18 18 18

No way :( gutted! Still
Only 3 syns over then. Thanks for that I thought it was too good to be true.

Tonight is a stir fry :- Prawns & Cashew Nuts with noodles - it's delicious ( and it's not just prawns & cashew nuts lol)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back