Whats for tea tonight?

Morrisons sweet chilli chicken 8 syns EE/red (but totally worth it) with a huge stirfry!

Going to have salmon with veg and new potatoes tonight, we were going to have it a couple of days ago but ended up having something else instead (can't remember what now). So we'll have it with carrots, cauli, broc, green beans and i'll have some courgette as no one else likes it!

im making burgers for the first time tonight :) using extra lean steak mince, salt and pepper and onions, and grilling them till theyre browning, then putting half a babybel light inside each one and grilling a bit more till melted then topping with baocn,lettuce,cucumber and tomatoes im very excited! :D xxxx

BBQ chicken legs with a baked tattie and side salad. Then I'm gonna get some soup made and a big fruit salad to put in the fridge for me to pick at :)

Roasted sweet potato Pattie from slimmingeats but with leek and onion in instead of broccoli. Chunky chips, carrots and butternut squash yum yum

LOVE the slimmingeats website!!

i have been verrrry naughty and had a whole spicy meatfeast pizza to myself! but it is treat night, and then i will be very good for the rest of the week!

i forgot to do the bacon :( xx

Last minute BBQ had quorn burgers and sausages and a heb wholemeal roll, synned Tom sauce and gin and tonics. Had a few sneaky pringles, don't know why cos they're not worth it and had done well otherwise!

Large salad. Was gonna have sweet potato SW chips but left son to watch them and he forgot. Burnt! :(

At mums for tea so god knows what i'll be having!!!!! Hoping its a roast.......omg just been given 2 creme eggs at work am currently having a fight with myself not to eat them boo hoo hoo x

Roast duck dinner.

I wasn't aiming for this but hubbie defrosted it last night and I can't let it waste!! So I will have an EE day today and be as good as I can possibly be, ignoring chocolate at every step of the way!!

x

Back