Whats for tea tonight?

Had kippers with rice & my dad's "salsa" (tinned toms, chillies, peppers, onions, garlic, cumin and coriander). Was really rather nice. :D Tonnes of left overs too! W00t!

i had spaghetti bolognese ( homemade) love that it was free.. and after reading some idea's on here i'm defo going to get a SW magazine. !! Mmm trying the quiche tomorrow ! wish me luck !

Tonights tea have been cooking since 8pm last night. It is my very lovely slow cooked beef brisket with sin free roast pots & veg. YUM & DOUBLE YUM

Last nights chicken casserole was AMAZING!! So glad ive got the slow cooker out now its getting colder!!

Tonight matthew, i am making chilli con carne!! YUMMY!!! I never tried this before SW but it is the yummiest mince meal i think!!

Will have to try the chicken pie!! Thanks for the tip!!

Whats the best quiche recipe i can try?? I need to cook for OHs mates watching the footy sat and thought it was a good opportunity to test some recipes lol xx

Love that we post our evening meals this early :)

My slow cooker is now out of mothballs and we are having chicken casserole tonight.
Lots of lovely chicken with swede, carrot, onion, tinned tomatoes, herbs and stock and I'll serve it with savoy cabbage and some new potatoes for those who want it.

quorn chix stew, made it in the slowcooker overnight (I love that everyone is on this, sooo good now its cold outside) some frylight, onions, paprika, chilli flakes, peppers, spinach, peas, green beans and lentils and a drop of passata and stock. NOM

ive got Lamb tonight - with SW wedges and Veggies - and mint gravy!!!! yummmmmmmmm!

Its really nice cuts of Lamb too - so i feel spoiled! x

Love my slow cooker too! Tonight ill be finsihing off the last of my veg soup and a sandwich :)

Tmrw will be Slow cooker chicken casserole I think! Must search for some recipes.

Seems everyone is lamb mad today - mu OH has a lamb joint in the slow cooker (just to join in the trend) - I have just popped home for dinner and it smells LUSH! I am on a fishy week though and determined to stick to it so I shall be having cod again....with lots of veg!

Back