Whats for tea tonight?

Sw chips and mushy pea curry. Also synned half a slice of White bread. Just couldn't resist :( kids and hubbie had a breaded chicken fillet with theirs.

I had remaining stir fry from yesterday but added pickled red cabbage to it, and wow, it was very tasty! :D:D

I had remaining stir fry from yesterday but added pickled red cabbage to it, and wow, it was very tasty! :D:D
my little girl almost wet herself laughing at your avatar!! :) xxx

Chicken burgers, rice, roasted veg & fresh asparagus yum xxx :)

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4093487008.jpg
    image-4093487008.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 74
Not sure! Husband is making it cause I feel rotten. It smells delicious and I know it has oodles of SF in it, so I'm all good. :)

I am trying a fish week (half week) to kick start my weight loss.

I wanted pasta with salmon but never know how to do a white ish creamy sauce so have used quark for the first time ever! It was lovely!!!

Used garlic, lime, salt and pepper and quark. Mixed in the salmon then the pasta and added loads of sugar snap peas.

Will be buying quark again!!! X

Is the base made the same way as for the smash pizza Welshcake?
:D

NO!!!!!!! lol

I grated 2 med spuds squeezed out the water in a tea-towel, grated 2 small red onions added s&p and a pinch Italian herbs, mixed well, lined a fry-lite'd cake tin with the mixture and baked til crisp before adding the filling

NO!!!!!!! lol

I grated 2 med spuds squeezed out the water in a tea-towel, grated 2 small red onions added s&p and a pinch Italian herbs, mixed well, lined a fry-lite'd cake tin with the mixture and baked til crisp before adding the filling

Oooh that sounds really nice! I am going to try that next week and make some spinach quiche

After spending 2hours telling myself I didn't want a takeaway pizza. I did a Tesco oops section run and had mackeral with starry veg in lemon juice. Can honestly say it was much nicer than a takeaway pizza!

Back