Whats for tea tonight?

Courgette & prawn curry- From the Simply Summer Cookbook- pg84, with Lady A's Cumin Rice. :)

Tonight we are having......

Cottage pie from yesterday, roasted new pots, carrots and parsnips and Runner beans...... There should be veg left over for me tomorrow then...... The OH will have gravy poured all over his ill just have a very small drop on my pots :)

Yummy cant wait....hurry up oven.........

Sw turkey chilling but with pasta, one of my kids hates rice and I can't be bothered to pratt around tonight, made enough for tomorrow/ tuesdays tea so he will have to eat it with jacket potatoes then so we can have rice...

I had the left over pork from sunday dinner with ham and a salad :D Filled me up more than I expected actually hehe

I made us a huge salad with chopped up grilled sausage, eggs, lettuice, carrot, red cabbage, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onions, red & green peppers & boiled eggs, with frylight ceaser salad dressing & also made some potato wedges in the actify with paprika, onion 7 garlic powder - delish :)

We're having pork chops with new potatoes and frozen veg (carrots, peas and cauliflower)
Trying to get back on track so at the moment my freezer's full of convenience food/cheap crap so this is the best i can do :)

Ok so had the sw chilli with side of cauliflower, brocolli, sprouts and a hand full of cooked pasta...

Shrimpy said:
It was really nice. :) Still loving this fish week!

I'm doing a semi fish week, did 2 weeks a while back, didn't make a lot of difference, but I was already eating a reasonable amount, and also mainly red days
Been green or EE mainly for a while, so I'm gonna do more red & more fish - but not just fish this time

Roast chicken with actifried potatoes, bns and sweet potato and roast courgettes and carrots and steamed runner beans and red cabbage.

Also roasted peppers, onions and tomatoes and they and any other veg leftover will go in the cous cous for lunch tomorrow and Tuesday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-376874242.jpg
    image-376874242.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 53
Chicken salad boring but quick got the gym followed by spinning class x

Tonight will be SW wedges, baked beans, poached eggs, grated cheese (HExA) & some pickled onions & beetroot

Lots of left over bbq food that wasnt eaten or even cooked last night haha :D Bring on the meat sweats xxx

Back