Whats for tea tonight?

I've made a pot of chilli-ish pasta. Meat free though as it was thrown together out of what's in the cupboards!
Onion, red pepper, tinned tomatoes, tomato puree, baked beans, tin of mixed bean salad, baby corn, chilli powder, oregano etc etc and cooked pasta stirred in :)

Slowcooked cherry tomatoes,red onion ,garlic in balsamic vinegar, served with pasta. Green day x

Attachments

• image-188555735.jpg
    image-188555735.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 84
Jambalaya - and it was gorg!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1406794628.jpg
    image-1406794628.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 77
JackJane said:
1 wholemeal pitta (HEB)
28g strong cheese (HEA)
Mashed potato
Onions chopped
Vegetable stock cube
Egg for glaze

Fry the onions in frylight with some seasoning and mix with the potato and cheese. Melt the stock cube in a small amount of hot water until it is like a paste and mix in with the rest of the ingredients. Stuff the Pitta with the mixture, glaze with egg and bake in the oven on a medium heat for 10 - 15 minutes until crispy.
These are lovely hot or cold so I usually make a couple and take one to work. X

Thanks for this - I think this will be my post weigh in dinner tomorrow night! X

Todays Meal, (pic from last time) Yuk Sung

YukSung-2Large.jpg

Day number 2 on the great fish faceoff... and tonight's dinner will be salmon fillet with roast veggies and new potatoes!

Gammon with either hassleback potatoes or potatoes sautéed in frylight, green beans, carrots and peas. I have eggs and pineapple so will have one or the other with it too

Stew :D

speed soup!

Back