Whats for tea tonight?

Garlic chicken cauli-curry topped with green chilli and coriander, with brown rice and red onion bhajis

wpid-IMAG1744-1-1.jpg

Easy tea - scrambled egg on toast!!

Spicy meatballs in Tom sauce, whole wheat spaghetti, huge salad. Yum.

I had a huge jacket potato with canned tuna, salad cream and a pile of sliced cucumber. Then a muller light mint and choc yogurt for dessert :-D

I call this My Dads Pitta with mince

It's so quick - it has a lovely mince mixture which is spread on pitta & grilled until cooked

Gonna serve with salad & coleslaw - yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

diet coke chicken served with - actifried carrot, swede, bns and mushrooms. With a side of boiled onion and brocolli...

Homemade burgers with salad. Undecided whether to use a HEB on a bun or not.

We are having Jacket Spuds, Green Beans, Grilled Field Mushrooms and Rib Eye Steaks with some fresh pineapple for afters. Been to the market and got loads of lovely fresh fruit, veg and meat for the next couple of weeks and saved a ton of money too x

Spicy meatballs in Tom sauce, whole wheat spaghetti, huge salad. Yum.

This has to be one of my favourite meals, it is so much a comfort food in our house x

I'm batch cooking today, so have a 6 litre stockpot full of 3 bean chilli with beef and soya mince, loads of peppers, mushrooms and toms in as well as the beans.

Will have this tonight with twice baked wedges, jalapenos, lime soured cream, a huge salad and a hexa of cheese too.

The rest will be bagged up in pour and store bags for meals throughout the month :)

Steak, mushrooms, onions, SW chips and mild peppercorn sauce :p

good old sw chips egg n beans followed by 1/4 of the 9 syn choc sponge with loads of strawberries and a pack of cheese n onion ringos.....found them in pound shop 4 syn each! om nom nom

Back