Whats for tea tonight?

Cowboy pie, roast broccoli and corn on the cob

wpid-IMAG1913-1-1.jpg

I had gammon, corn on the cob and cheesy chips! Now I'm tucking into a big bowl of mixed fruit with yoghurt for my 1/3 superfree! I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD :D

Linda mc's red onion and rosemary sos with mash, veg and red onion gravy. Drools...

Tea was yummy - diced roasted carrots, swede, onion, bns and red pepper served with a small portion of veg chilli..... yummy

followed by an orange and a ff activia...

Same as last night to use stuff up! Turkey slices,lettuce,bns cubes,crispy kale.

Attachments

• image-2677384297.jpg
    image-2677384297.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 126
Bunnylush said:
Put oven on 200, spray tray with fry lite, spread half bag curly kale on tray, spray with fry lite, add salt or any seasoning. Bake till crispy, ten mins to 15. Eat!

Ty xx

Chinese Style Pork Chops, veggies & rice.

These are from the butcher section so no nutrition info. I know the pork itself is free but the coating is obviously an oil - looking for guesstimates on a syn value? I was thinking along the lines of 2syns?

Tea on a budget tonight. Veg bake.

Cook a bag of frozen veg as instructions but with a veg stock cube in the water. When done sprinkle HEa cheese over and grill for a min. Suprisingly delicious.

if they are from morrisons its a powder they use to coat the pork....tbh ive never synned it lol. oops!

tonights tea is sausage chips n egg followed by frozen mixed berries for 1/3 sf......tesco light cumb sausages r the best tasting lf ones ive found at 1 syn each

not sure if this will work. trying to attach pic of my tea last night.

Is this ok?? Can't beleive I can eat all this....

Syn free coleslaw as well mmm......

Attachments

• salad.jpg
    salad.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Size 16 Will Do said:
not sure if this will work. trying to attach pic of my tea last night.

Is this ok?? Can't beleive I can eat all this....

Yes it worked! Looks lovely

Homemade lasagne with a colemans cheese sauce mix on the top not the egg and yogurt rubbish!
with a lovely salad.

Strawbs and quark for puds!

if they are from morrisons its a powder they use to coat the pork....tbh ive never synned it lol. oops!

tonights tea is sausage chips n egg followed by frozen mixed berries for 1/3 sf......tesco light cumb sausages r the best tasting lf ones ive found at 1 syn each

Chinese Style Pork Chops, veggies & rice.

These are from the butcher section so no nutrition info. I know the pork itself is free but the coating is obviously an oil - looking for guesstimates on a syn value? I was thinking along the lines of 2syns?

If they're Morrisons ones then they're free on EE and red, but the Co-op ones and Tesco ones are 4 syns per 100g I think.

Tea tonight will be pasta with a creamy mushroom sauce :drool: gorgeous and completely FREE!

Back