Whats for tea tonight?

made the fast fish casserole from the extra easy recipe book. No white fish left in shops so I used king prawns and a seafood selection pack. Was really yummy!

Making a quorn chilli (adapting a Jamie Oliver recipe) with grated cheese on top served with either rice or wedges?!? :)

Slow cooked beef in red wine, with lots of chunky carrots, French beans and shallots in topped with cheese scones :)

Tonight I'm guna make, pasta quiche (using aldis cheese and broccoil pasta) adding extra broccoil and onion!
Going to have this with red cabbage, babycorn and sugar snap peas yumyum xx

Chilli non carne here :) with rice and wedges and probably a side salad and a dollop of natural yoghurt :eat::eat::eat:

Hmmm not as nice as it smelt! I think because it was slow cooked the beefy taste in the sauce just didnt go well with the strong chilli and lime flavours. Oh well we live and learn! Will just use the same ingredients in the wok next time :)

Thats a shame, there was a nice recipe for spiced beef in the Jan 2012 magazine but that was more of a casserole .............in fact it was the opposite , it smelled a bit weird when cooking due to the cinammon etc...but tasted nice

Chicken,syn free chips,mushrooms, s w bbq sauce. Just a note about this sauce, my consultant told us in group today that balsamic vinegar is no longer free! So this s w bbq sauce is now 2 syns as the balsamic vinegar is 0.5 syns per tablespoon.!:eek::eek:

hollys nan said:
Chicken,syn free chips,mushrooms, s w bbq sauce. Just a note about this sauce, my consultant told us in group today that balsamic vinegar is no longer free! So this s w bbq sauce is now 2 syns as the balsamic vinegar is 0.5 syns per tablespoon.!:eek::eek:

Syns online only has 1 balsamic listed which is the co-op one and that is showing as free? It could be out of date though?

Balsamic vinegar no longer free?! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Please let this not be true!!!!!!!! I'm obsessed with the stuff :cry:

Boooo to balsamic not being free as have only just discovered the syn free bbq sauce or not so free now!!! Have txt my C to check as wasn't mentioned in group earlier

Tonights tea will be trying the cheesy roast pepper rissotto from sw on line followed by big bowl of frozen berries to boost my superfree......very refreshing in this warm weather x

Back