Whats for tea tonight?

lottiebird said:
Uh oh... My friend is cooking me dinner tonight, swears it's SW friendly recipes but I don't trust him! The menu is tikka roast chicken, potato wedges and salad followed by a fruit cheesecake.

I asked him how much sugar in the dessert and he said "2 syns in the whole dessert"... 2tsp of sugar, and no sweetener?!?! Yeah right!

Ha even the one in this months mag isn't 2 for the whole lot! Does he mean 2 syns a slice? Lol!

Keldelacoe said:
Ha even the one in this months mag isn't 2 for the whole lot! Does he mean 2 syns a slice? Lol!

It is possible to make a 2 syn cheesecake =)

MidnightPrincess said:
It is possible to make a 2 syn cheesecake =)

I didn't say it wasn't?

Keldelacoe said:
I didn't say it wasn't?

Clicked too soon! As I said I didn't say it wasn't??? I'm no desert person and wouldn't waste my time but most I have seen require you use some sweetener? Can't think 2 tsp of sugar alone would be enough? What's th recipe you use?

lottiebird said:
Well I think he's just telling me what he thinks I want to hear! I'll have a tiny sliver to be polite :)

Lol :)))

Homemade bacon cheese burger, roll and salad tonight...feels naughty so even better ;)

We're having hot hot hot chilli con carne with rice and salad :) I'll put enough chillis in to induce crying in a grown man

Aww, shucks. It was just a quick chuck together meal because I forgot to defrost the chicken breasts to make into kievs. Tasted pretty good though :) :eek:

Nom! Beef kebab, hexb pitta, salad, gherkins, yogurt mint sauce, SW chips.

Attachments

• image-3625210769.jpg
    image-3625210769.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 121
Bunnylush said:
Nom! Beef kebab, hexb pitta, salad, gherkins, yogurt mint sauce, SW chips.

Do you think the beef works as well as the lamb? I deforested lamb then realised it was only 'lean' lamb so I just made it for oh :)

Keldelacoe said:
Do you think the beef works as well as the lamb? I deforested lamb then realised it was only 'lean' lamb so I just made it for oh :)

Oh it worked, but taste wise if I had the choice I'd have lamb. Unfortunately it's so expensive it has to be a treat here. Plus I mince my own lean lamb as you can't buy it anywhere. It's a bit of a job! But as a substitute beef does ok, still feels like we've had a takeaway :) pork mince works too, I did that for my boys last time :)

Keldelacoe said:

I would have eaten the lean lamb ;) I synned my lamb kebab the first time at 10 syns for the lamb, well worth it I love lamb.

Bunnylush said:
I would have eaten the lean lamb ;) I synned my lamb kebab the first time at 10 syns for the lamb, well worth it I love lamb.

I know..... Lol, I did last time but I had run out of syns and I have already had a couple of nights on the gin HIC ;)

A lamb roast followed by a mountain of chocolate......lol ive had a few days off sw as on holiday straight back on it tomorrow! X

Back