Whats for tea tonight?

Valencian Paella

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

eggs, yes eggs well it is easter - but unfortunately not Chocolate ones... I am going to make a sw quiche....

Fillet steak, SW wedges, a big salad then a fruit salad to finish

I'm going to hopefully have a couple of Ming bean wraps, big salad, homemade coleslaw and couple of sliced boiled eggs... Oh gherkins and jalapeño peppers :)

Just have Balsamic Chicken cooking away with butternut squash rice ...... yum :) :)

Diet coke chicken and flavoured rice....then its off to the pub for our car meet...then home for a slice of home made Victoria sponge cake....its not sw but its my weigh in treat :)

Colman's sausage casserole bake in bag with cheddar lentil bake

Also slimming cake lady baked chocolate cake. Was a bit wary if how it was going 2 turn out. Actual cake lovely but nd 2 work on the base!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Last edited:
I threw chicken breasts, a tin of tomatoes, some chopped peppers, onion and chilli flakes in the slow cooker earlier. Am either going to have with pasta and my HEXA cheese, or over sweet potato wedges. Haven't quite decided. It will be leftovers for lunch tomorrow too I'm sure.

Im having Chicken, cherry toms, peppers, onions and mushrooms, in discovery fajita spice. With rice and a few SW wedges.

Yum yum.

x

Mung bean wraps (used a different pan and def won't be doing again and they didn't turn out well) salad, cherry tomatoes, cottage cheese, 2xboiled eggs, jeopenos peppers, fresh basil, homemade coleslaw :)

image-2071066359.jpg

Balsamic chicken with rice and roasted butternt squash - Meant to take a picture but oooops I have eaten it :)

amythyst5961 said:
Balsamic chicken with rice and roasted butternt squash - Meant to take a picture but oooops I have eaten it :)

Is the chicken just chicken
In balsamic ? Lol sorry if it's a daft question

I've struggled to find the very lean lamb so I had to get beef :( infact shopping was so crazy on Friday I walked out n left my trolley! OH sent me back in after 10mins of calming down lol he won't go in at all at any time of the year

Back