Whats for tea tonight?

I had home made sweet chilli marinated chicken tonight with salad, new potatoes and mixed bean and herb viniagrette salad with celery
all home prepared,
to follow i had fruit salad, home made with banana, mango, pineapple and muller light mandarin yogurt,

as a special treat i had 4 squares of green and black's 70% dark chocolate, and found it way too sweet! amazing!

have been bang on with syns today, 15 only!:D

donna88 said:
beef fajita's and savoury rice

Hey, can I ask when you make your fajitas do you just sin the wrap? Some people at my class use cabbage or lettuce leafs instead of the tortilla wrap but I'm not to keen on that idea lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey, can I ask when you make your fajitas do you just sin the wrap? Some people at my class use cabbage or lettuce leafs instead of the tortilla wrap but I'm not to keen on that idea lol xx

Not sure about Donna, but I always just Syn a wrap - I don't like the idea of lettuce leaves either lol! Weight Watchers are the lowest Synned wrap, 5 Syns each xx

Thai green curry!! Not had it once yet this week which is unusual haha!! This is what I'm taking to taster night on wednesday, only about 2 syns per person and it tastes like a real treat yum!

Columns season and shake beef casserole, mash and loads of veg mmmmm

Homemade lamb meat balls with a sauce tht i just put everything n anything in! Trying to get it like a sauce we got from a butcher in newton stewart! It dont look the same but i hope it tastes ok! Eek!

making the lemongrass mussel broth from the extra easy recipe book, excited!

I sometimes syn a wrap or two, or sometimes just have the mix on its own. I think tonight I'm going to have it in a HEB pitta though

roast chicken dinner for me tonight. Chicken (no skin), roast potatoes done in frylight, peas, carrots and brocolli, and just a little bit of chicken gravy (will count syns)
yum!

MummySelkirk said:
How do u make ur kfc style chicken? Sounds so yummy?

It's on the recipe sub forum, it's a sticky thread so you should have no trouble finding it :)

Chinese "Fakeaway" - Noodles with Mushrooms, Red Onion, Chicken, Peppers, 5 Spice and Soy Sauce :drool: yummy!

Back