Whats for tea tonight?

Rochelle1 said:
Can I just buy chinese 5 spice from any supermarket? And is it free?

I have looked in Asda and sainsburys and can't find it, is it beside the other spices? x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

lisajade said:
Half a warburtons square wrap pizza with mushrooms, onions, sweetcorn and hexa cheese with SW wedges :)

I'm going to have to buy these squares they sound delicious with all the toppings :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Smash pizza with chicken and sweetcorn, chips, mushy peas,baked beans and a side salad , oh it was fab !!!

no idea what smash pizza is...? sounds nice though!
spag bol here, made from scratch, no scarily syn high sauce!:eek:, just chopped tomatoes, garlic, onion, dried herbs, tomato paste and fry light to cook it in!
lots of veggies on side and then weight watchers lemon and lime yogurt to finish mmmm :D

Carbonara made with egg yolks, quark and laughing cow triangles - yummy!! Massive pile of sweetcorn, peas and asparagus on the side

Green day but having friends round so big veggie pasta bake with passata, garlic and basil sauces plus aubergines, courgettes, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes and spinach topped with HEXA low fat mozzerella served with a side salad. Looking forward to it already!

Pasta and meatballs :drool:

Back