Whats for tea tonight?

Having a strange one tonight!! In from work and only cooking for me so having a concotion of pasta, peppers, mushrooms, hexa philli portion stirred together and 2 quorn sausages on the side!! Hope its yum

mozzerella burger topped with cheese (hexa) , potato salad and salad. 2 slices of bread (hexb) i cannae wait !!!

Going to attempt some form of tikka massala but got no natural yogurt so not sure how It's going to end up...... Lol

parfittaroles said:
BBQ for my birthday :) x

Happy birthday to yoooooou :)

Quorn sticky BBQ chicken served with rice and onions :)

These sound delish !! Do you make the quorn sticky bbq chicken or do you buy it ? If you buy it where do you get it and if not could you please share the recipe with syns included. Apologies for all the questions:) ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

yoyonomore2012 said:
These sound delish !! Do you make the quorn sticky bbq chicken or do you buy it ? If you buy it where do you get it and if not could you please share the recipe with syns included. Apologies for all the questions:) ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

I bought some last night they are frozen and are bog off in tesco at the mo. I have been told they are free but have nit checked myself yet x

Yep I bought them from Asda, they are gorgeous too! And free :):):) X

Dab and prawns, with new potatoes, salad and mushy peas....

Rochelle1 said:
That looks nice how do you do your coronation chicken? Looks like a creamy curry! Yum

Onion and chicken (i use the frozen strips) bit of fry lite. Add 2 tbsp tom puree, 2 tbsp mango chutney, 2 tbsp curry paste, lemon juice, tsp tumeric, chilli flakes. Reduce heat and stir occasionally. Once chicken is cooked thru remove from heat. Add 5tbsp fat free creme fraiche or fromage frais (i added more but just stir and taste til its how u like it). 8 syns for whole thing i had 1/4 so 2 syns

So turns out I had run out of tikka spice as well so had chicken cooked in passata with chicken stock, paprika, loads of garlic and some mild curry powder.

Was very nice considering what a disaster it could have been.....

Keldelacoe said:
You do know you are missing the whole point of extra easy if you are having fruit AFTER your meal right? Lol

No ive been told that it doesnt matter whether u have it before during or after ur main meal Are u saying it would only work if i put the fruit on the same plate?

Yesterday was leftover cheese pie n beans today salmon( cheap thanks to a supermarket price war lol) with new potatoes mange tout n baby sweetcorn punnet of strawberries for later....only got them yesterday n already on turn tut!

jojogonnabeslim said:
No ive been told that it doesnt matter whether u have it before during or after ur main meal Are u saying it would only work if i put the fruit on the same plate?

No you have to fill your plate with 1/3 super free. As in you could have spag Bol with salad on the same plate. The point of this is to make you eat less of the free food (spaghetti etc). If you had salad on the same plate you would automatically eat less by eating that. If you didn't and you didn't have the 1/3 super free on the same plate your eating your main meal with you would be consuming much more calories. Then having fruit after means your eating even more.

the point of having a third superfree is that you are not eating as much free foods so to have fruit after defeats the object really ...but of course we all do it diffrent. No im not saying it only works if its actually on your plate lol

sully123 said:
No you have to fill your plate with 1/3 super free. As in you could have spag Bol with salad on the same plate. The point of this is to make you eat less of the free food (spaghetti etc). If you had salad on the same plate you would automatically eat less by eating that. If you didn't and you didn't have the 1/3 super free on the same plate your eating your main meal with you would be consuming much more calories. Then having fruit after means your eating even more.

I understand what ur saying n the book says have a 1/3 sf "on ur plate" but it also says the only restriction is ur appetite! I could have had same amount of free food n piled loads of veg on my plate n therfore be technically correct! Instead i chose to have fruit straight after satisfying my hunger. At the end of the day it all goes in my belly lol.
Ps im only 3lb off 5st loss!

jojogonnabeslim said:
I understand what ur saying n the book says have a 1/3 sf "on ur plate" but it also says the only restriction is ur appetite! I could have had same amount of free food n piled loads of veg on my plate n therfore be technically correct! Instead i chose to have fruit straight after satisfying my hunger. At the end of the day it all goes in my belly lol.
Ps im only 3lb off 5st loss!

I wasn't being rude or horrible I was simple stating what your supposed to do on EE days according to the book.

Back