Whats for tea tonight?

Quorn lasagne :)

we are having cabbage done with mushroom and onion fried in fry light, along with baby potatoesm green beans and quorn burger (2.5 syns )

yum yum I cant wait

Sausage n Mash, with baby sweetcorn, Mange tout and a puddle of synned gravy!

sw chicken kiev, actifry chips, broccoli, carrots and green beans followed by fruit terrine (sp?)!
All for 2 syns

had a lush sw style 'fry' up! lush lush lush! eggs, bacon (no fat!) quorn sausages, toast, tinned toms, baby tomatoes and mushrooms!!mmmmmmm!!!

just picking tonight

After the weekend and an all day wedding Saturday and my gransons christening Sunday with plenty of cold meat left so having a red day. I am trying to get back on track today so cooked a chicken in the slow cooker and just picking at it as im not really hungry. im so looking forward to my hexb fibre plus choc bar for my supper though (I bought one today for first time and it looks lush)

I had a mountain of pasta,tossed with lean ham,peppers,chopped egg and mixked with 3tb extra light salad cream,delicious!

I had my husbands AWESOME prawn and chicken stir fry, I have no idea what herbs he puts in but it is utterly delicious! It's great having a OH who cooks amazing SW meals! :)

Back