Whats for tea tonight?

Think I'll do chicken, spinach and potato curry (out of extra easy book) or Maili Chicken (furrystomper)

Think I'll do chicken, spinach and potato curry (out of extra easy book)

mmm my fave atm! working my way through the book so there is always room for more :p
I'm having spaghetti bolognese tonight! have made a menu for the rest of the week and stuck it up on the cupboard as DH kept complaining I never make thing for him, or stuff that he even likes!

Quorn swedish style meatballs with homemade tomato sauce and spaghetti and cheese.
Free + 1 HEA

Tomato sauce recipe
1 red onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tin tomatos
1 veg stock cube
tomato puree
Balsamic vinega
basil or mixed herbs

Soften onion and garlic in pan ( add some salt it stops them burning - Nigella lawson tip)
then add other ingredients and some boiling water and simmer until soft.
blitz with hand blender and serve with Quorn meatballs ( you could make your own 'meat' balls with lean mince beef on EE.

It's curry night!

So either lamb dansac or Lamb Rogan Josh. Not decided yet.

Soften onion and garlic in pan ( add some salt it stops them burning - Nigella lawson tip)

Amazing tip!! I always find mine start to burn before they have softened using frylight :)

Something pasta based cooked by my friend followed by a night on the tiles of leeds working my dark rums sins off with a bit of body magic!!

chicken satay.....yummy :)

Chicken Jambalaya from one of the millions of SW magazines I have on the shelf! :D:bliss: Made with Joes Chilli & Garlic sausages:eat: instead of nasty quorn ones :yuk:.

Roast chicken, Tricolore pasta, cabbage

and then a slice of homemade choc fudge cake (not SW friendly, I didnt make it either, so all syns gone presumably)

Back