Whats for tea tonight?

Kids have friends over for dinner tonight so it's pot roast of beef from the winter warmer recipes here, absolutely gorgeous!

We're having Baked Tortilla with Sweet Potato Wedges for tea tonight, can't wait!! :D

I'm on left over chicken kievs (free EE) with HEb breadcrumbs and HEa dairylea light, couscous and roast veg. Did have liver & bacon Mon night from EE cookbook. LUUUUUUUSSSSSHHHHHH!!!

Lunch is a HUGE jacket potato and baked beans with HEA cheese and dinner tonight is a stir fry with Quorn steak strips ( hubby having HEB of chicken) and noodles and rice with home made sweet and sour sauce. YUMMY

Baked trout with lemon, saute herby pots (in fry light), watercress and garden peas....followed by SW eton mess (1.5 syns) with summer berries and may be a cheeky dry white spitzer (as I have enough spare syns today). Mmmm

Doing out spicy Aubergine & Mozzerella bake with some Tesco's meat free chicken fillets & broccoli tonight. Forgot to take the steak out of the freezer, opps, green day it is then :)

ooo - I love fish pie!!!

Keep your fingers crossed...i am having the jamie oliver fish pie

I love it :) god leftovers tomorrow for lunch.
My fishy week continues tonight, my hubbie always cooks on weds so I can eat straight away after WI as I'm starvin and he's doing cod, SW chips and Mushy peas bless him :D
x

I've just eaten a kipper sarnie! with side salad.
I love it but bet dh will moan about the smell when he gets in.

Tonight I am definately going to try the coca cola chicken recipe from the boards here, sounds yummy. xxx

Back