Whats for tea tonight?

ooops just had a shish kebab with salad minus the pitta bread - mouth is burning from the chilli sauce. So that's got having one 'out of the system' at least although I am a red day today so I am hoping that it won't have too bad an effect but I have come a cropper with the syns a bit this week!

I am about to go out for Chinese as I am starting SW officially tomorrow. Looking forward to getting started though.

HOPEFULLY - something syn free! Hehe, I'm thinking some leftovers from yesterday, Ainsley Harriot World Kitchen Mexican Rice, with Quorn Steak Strips, and some steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and green beans :D

We had chicken breast stuffed with garlic, cheese (laughing cow) and wrapped in bacon then baked in the with steamed new potatoes and green beans.

Quorn sausages, omelette, baked mushrooms, grated carrot and some salad. Mmmmmmmm, really filling and tasty, and no syns either - good start to the week :)

Being treated out for tea at hubby's golf club tonight - going to be good thou - rump steak, jacket and salad I hope!

beef braised with onions, tinned tomato, aubergine and courgette served with roast new potatos, roast BNS, broccolli & carrots it was yummy

Back