Whats for tea tonight?

Being treated out for tea at hubby's golf club tonight - going to be good thou - rump steak, jacket and salad I hope!

Just back from golf club. Confirm rump steak, jacket & salad but couldn't finish it !! Washed down with a syn'd G&T. Lovely!:cool:

After a sort of naughty night last night on yummy greek food I having roast lamb (currently in my slow cooker) with roast pots & carrots

Tonight Im having home made basil pesto and wholewheat pasta!

I like to use quorn mince as a substitute to beef. Don't think much of the chicken pieces etc though...

Tonight I'm having pasta with homemade tomato sauce - got lots of fresh tomatoes from my mum's greenhouse :)

I'm having fish and wedges with garden peas and definately syning out on the tartar sauce :D

Am using the breading for the fish from the KFC Style chicken recipe on here.

DH has been wanting fish and chips for a while, fingers crossed it tastes good :)

Green day for me today, so have decided that hubby can cook me a loin pork steak on the BBQ, lots of herbs & garlic (heb) then to go with it i'm going to do some rice & salad. Its such a gorgeous day again out there, i find it harder to decide what to eat while its sunny. I just want BBQ's all the time!!

It is the one from the magazine, I haven't done it before but it looks and smells delicious. I made it last night ready for today.

Mashed butternut squash, cabbage and cauli with chicken in a white wine sauce.
Followed by fresh fruit salad.

SW quiche with ham, mushrooms, onions, peppers, toms and courgette! Can't wait to try it again! Yum!

Back