Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight we are having a roast as i am working tomorrow. I have a beef joint in the slow cooker, we'll have that with veg and dry roasted pots oh and a yorkie :)

Tonight is nice n simple.

Omlette follwed by yoghurt, fruit and honey. Maybe even a wee portion of nuts n top.

Swede and potato topped cottage pie here tonight :)

It's Saturday so it's Indian takeaway for us. We were going to go out but staying at home instead which means I'll eat less. Having poppadum, veg samosa, salad, mushroom rice, jalalabadhi chicken and some naan bread.

Well I really fancied an Indian tonight - but didn't want to waste syns on a takeaway one, so have decided to have chick pea dhal with brown rice instead. Have made a batch of onion bahji's which btw are gorgeous!! I don't think there will be any left to go with dinner at this rate!! haha

:D We had beef casserole, new potatoes and peas. I only ate a quarter if that .... something seems to be working!! :D

some great recipes in the new mag , had the pork wrapped in parma ham on roasted veg it was fantastic dh said it was the nicest pork ever:kissass:

A delicious smoked salmon pasta from, i think this month's, magazine but without the yog, cause OH hates yog! It was delicious!!!!

oooh, well tonight we're having the roast chicken recipe from the latest mag. Very interested to see how it turns out! It smells lovely. Also doing a SWified roast sticky balsamic onions. yum yum!!

hiya, ita a nice rib eye steak for me with a jacket potato and a tossed salad, lazy devil me, just 1 skinny cow extra light for my jacket spud.

Back