Whats for tea tonight?

Brilliant idea!! :D and to be honest I enjoyed it sooooo much more than I ever would a takeaway - all of the pleasure - none of the guilt!!! :D
Indeed, which means you can have a 'takeaway' every day of the week and still lose weight!!! AWSOME!

Chicken stuffed with garlic quark wrapped in bacon(all the fat possible removed!), ratatouille and mashed potato.. yum :) x

braised beef with roasties, cabbage, caulie and small yorkie, followed by baked egg custard

Pasta with passata, onions, mushrooms, courgettes, peppers, jalepenos, fresh chillies and garlic - can't wait to get home now!!! :D

smoked salmon carbonara , made with ww low fat creme fraiche , a 200g tub is 7.5 syns , used the whole tub and 3 of us had it so allowing 3 syns to be on the safe side:rolleyes:

mine is the meatball in the family feast for £5 recipe book

Saag Aloo- potatoes,onion, tomato, spinach + Schwartz Saag Aloo spice mix (3.5syns for sachet so counting it at 1.5 for my share as I shall have slightly less than half of total mix) 2 or 3 poppadums at 2 syns each, raita made with fat free yoghurt, mint and coriander. Rice

Yum, low syn Indian feast :D

Last edited:
whats recipe??? please

I think there is a recipe in the recipe section, but I just made my own up.

Small tin of pineapple chunks (2 syns per portion)
Chopped syn-free ham or bacon
1 onion diced
1 small tin sweetcorn
1 carton passatta (I added a drop of balsamic vinegar & drop of wocstershire sauce to this)
cooked pasta
84g half fat cheese

Mixed all together, top with cheese & put in teh oven at 200 for 30 mins :)

Back