Whats for tea tonight?

sausages in gravy with dumplings, leeks and brocolli :)

lots of syns but i dont care it is tasty lol xx

Baked potato with chickpea dahl, added onions, pepper and mushrooms to make up 1/3 superfree.

Extra Easy Chicken Tikka with rice :) Yum!

I'm going to have asda chick pea dahl with rice, I have only ever had it on its own but I'm planning to add chicken mushrooms, onions and peppers as I saw the idea on here the other day and it sounds yum!
On EE today too so it will help with the superfree.

Smoken Haddock, Salmon, pollock and prawn fish pie with a Mash potato top and brocolli and carrots.

first EE day :D

Saag Aloo- potatoes,onion, tomato, spinach + Schwartz Saag Aloo spice mix (3.5syns for sachet so counting it at 1.5 for my share as I shall have slightly less than half of total mix) 2 or 3 poppadums at 2 syns each, raita made with fat free yoghurt, mint and coriander. Rice

Yum, low syn Indian feast :D

is this the mix you mean.ive mine in cupboard 4 a while cos i didnt know how many syns it was,mines a 35g packet

5000225036346_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg

stry fry, egg noodles mine with prawns (142g) and husband with veg. yum.

i had a lovely 3 egg omlette with mushroom and ham and a jacket spud with extra light philly last night. blooming gorgeous.

tonight, i quite fancy another omelette but i had two eggs for breakfast so i think that i will have a jacket spud with something (i am addicted to jackets) maybe some tuna, hmmm

oohh just reading the previous page and i have some chickpea dahl in the cupboard, so i will be having that with a jacket spud and maybe a lettuce salad. yum

we are having beefsteak tomatoes stuffed with savoury rice and grilled chicken breast.

Back