Whats for tea tonight?

Eternalflame - i would say they are firm, not crunchy but also not soggy! Give it a try its only 70 something p a tin - i think 76p. And if it is good for you as it is me it'll be worth every penny!

ooops, just been to bank :eek: - have changed my mind!
Slimming world chips, beans and eggs it is :)

Im having turkey burgers and homemade potato croquettes with veggies :) yummy ! the bf loves them :) xxx

no idea tonight - my friends are cooking in a 'come dine with me' fashion but i dont know what.

I bet its not healthy though :( xxx

Me and some of the girls are doing that soon!!! Trouble is one can only cook pasta bake (and by cook i mean poor a sauce on and put in the oven!!) and the other one cant cook at all!! lol not going to go well me thinks!!!

lol Katerpilla!!! Im the same, me and the bank are not friends atm! haha

xx

Homemade burgers - saved all my HEAs so I can have a load of cheese and got a HEB left for a roll or a co-op pitta :) yumyumyum!

wow, everones meals sound amazing.my teas in cooking now and ive got gammon,topped with fresh pineapple,roasterd veg...loads of it too....poached egg and cajun spiced wedges,ooh cant wait its smelling lovely then later i might treat myself to one of those milky bar rasin and biscuit bars as my choccy treat. im gonna enjoy every last syn of it too x

Tonight Im going to make Honey Roasted Veg risotto - Ill let you know how it turns out! It works out as only 0.5 syns per portion.

That sounds lovely! What's the recipe? xx

so hungry - just having a roast chicken and veg and gravy but so looking forward to it.

Roast chicken, carrots and greens with gravy. Followed by a yogurt!

SW chips, covered with 2 babybell lights covered with a tin of chick pea dhal and topped with yogurt. Sounds vile, tastes yummy....

Back