Whats for tea tonight?

I will be having chickpea dhal with wholegrain rice and a side of spicy sweet potato wedges and raita.

Pudding will be g&t with a slice of superfree lemon! :D

We don't have an Asda:cry:so I will have to make the dhal myself.

Me and my OH are going to a pie and peas quiz night - fortunately I hate meat and gravy pies (I'm quite partial to the fruit variety though!) so I made for myself my favourite tea of passata, a small portion of pasta and some veg with a healthy extra of grated cheese.

I've had no syns today so I can treat myself to 1 or 2 vodkas tonight!

Baked fish in tomato and basil sauce topped with cheese and cajun spiced sw chips with maybe some green beans.

I have to say i'm starving just now and cant wait.

Chicken breasts with cajun spice rub, new potatoes, carrots, fine beans, courgette and spinach!

I'm cooking loads of veg so i can make bubble and squeak tomorrow with some gamon.

Pork chops, potato wedges and salad. I am hungry today. What do you guys put on your potato wedges? Any flavourings?

Quorn Burger x 2, slice of cheese, one bun, SW chips, spinach, lettace and salsa! So so tasty and I am stuffed!

Wasn't v hungry so had a kipper sarnie!

Pork chops, potato wedges and salad. I am hungry today. What do you guys put on your potato wedges? Any flavourings?

I put some schwartz garlic and herb shaker and some cracked black pepper.. it's really nice!

Tonight we are having steamed salmon, with roasted vegetables and a red pepper & spring onion mash.

SW Creamy Spaghetti Carbonara

Had this last night - absolutely divine and FREE on EE and Green (using HE's) and made in a jiffy

12 oz smoked bacon, fat removed & diced
1 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 eggs
2 egg yolkes
2 oz quark
12 oz spaghetti
4 oz grated parmesan

Fry bacon, garlic & onion in FryLight until cooked. Boil spaghetti according to packet instructions. Beat eggs and egg yolkes and combine with quark in a bowl (I mixed some beaten egg mixture with quark until blended & gradually added the rest.
Drain spaghetti well, add to bacon, garlic & onion. Pour over egg quark mixture and remove pan from heat or it will turn into scrambled eggs!!. Mix thoroughly to coat the spaghetti. Spoon into serving bowls and sprinkle over the parmesan. Absolutely amazing :)

I'm going to have some bachelors beef rice, grilled tandoori marindated chicken and some home made coleslaw and salad! Yum :)

Emily

Back