Whats for tea tonight?

Had this last night - absolutely divine and FREE on EE and Green (using HE's) and made in a jiffy

12 oz smoked bacon, fat removed & diced
1 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 eggs
2 egg yolkes
2 oz quark
12 oz spaghetti
4 oz grated parmesan

Fry bacon, garlic & onion in FryLight until cooked. Boil spaghetti according to packet instructions. Beat eggs and egg yolkes and combine with quark in a bowl (I mixed some beaten egg mixture with quark until blended & gradually added the rest.
Drain spaghetti well, add to bacon, garlic & onion. Pour over egg quark mixture and remove pan from heat or it will turn into scrambled eggs!!. Mix thoroughly to coat the spaghetti. Spoon into serving bowls and sprinkle over the parmesan. Absolutely amazing :)

Had this a few times now it is so quick and tastes great

stew for us x

Oh I just had something that felt really naughty!!

White bun - 6 syn
Roasted chicken breast
Bacon with fat trimmed off
Slice cheese (HEA)
Fry light onions
Lettuice and tomatos

AND Slimming world wedges, had some burger sauce and extra light mayo too to use up some syns!!

Good comfort food :)

xx

yes here it is enjoy:D

serves 3
ready in about 50 minutes
2 eggs
1/4 semi skimmed milk
salt and pepper
low calorie cooking spray
227g potatoes, peeled, cooked and thickly sliced
113g tomatoes skinned and sliced
126g reduced fat cheddar cheese grated
a small handful of fresh parsely

1) pre-heat oven to 180oc/350oc/gas 4. beat the eggs throughly , then add the milk and seasoning .

2)spray a pie dish with low calorie cooking spray. Add a layer of potato, then tomato followed by a sprinkling of cheese and 2-3 tbsp of the egg mixture. repeat the layers finishing with the rest of the cheese,then pour over the remaining egg mixture.

3) bake for about 40 minutes until set and the cheese topping is golden brown .

I've got some gamon steaks and I'm on a red day, can someone suggest what to do with it that doesnt include the usual egg and chips?

Ok i'm having roast chicken with roast potatoes, parsnips, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, swede, sweetcorn & green beans & gravy, yummy, cant wait ..

Last nights tea......massive slab of Gammon joint with honey/mustard glaze, garlic SW roasties, big piece of pineapple( superfree contribution lol) and beans........i couldn't finish it n thats not like me!!!
Managed to squeeze in 3 fat free choc muffins topped with quark though ;o)

Roasting a big chicken with roast pots done in fry light,green beans, cabbage, broccoli, garden peas :)

Roast chicken and veggies for us tonight :)

I've put a load of weight back on because I havent made the effort recently so i need to buck my ideas up!

I'm SO excited about today's tea! Got an organic beef roasting joint reduced the other day, so that's cooking away in the slow cooker and already smells absolutely delicious!

Not had very many syns at all so far this week, so I've got 94 to spend before Tuesday night!! So along with my slow roasted beef, and my good-girl vegetables, I will be having roast potatoes, loads of gravy and stuffing, thinking about making some yorkshire puds (do they work with frylight?), and if there's room I'll be having apple pie and squirty cream for pudding.

I bloody love Sunday dinners, and having worked Sundays for the last 7 years, it's a very rare treat that I get to have one!

Back