Whats for tea tonight?

Pork in a creamy mushroom sauce with pasta.

And lemsip for my snotty nose :(

Kirsty x

could i pinch the reciepe for this - the pork in sauce not the snotty nose! thanks

Salmon, ainsley harriett cous cous, roasted peppers, onion, tomatoes and butternut squash!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having swede mash, roast chicken thighs and tinned toms. After nearly 30 years on this planet I only discovered I liked tinned toms last weekend and am currently making up for lost time!

I'm preparing the bits to make the liver and bacon casserole later. I've never bought liver - ever but I'm mega poor at the mo.... I'd usually spent £5 on casserole beef whereas the liver cost less than £1.50. It's got to be worth a shot!!

Just had leek and potato soup, followed by Aldi brisket steak in onion sauce with brocolli, cauliflower, carrots, peas and spinach. It was really yum and all syn free on ee. If you like beef for a sunday roast this is a great buy at £2.50 for 2. Really easy to do as well as you just boil them in the bag for 25 mins, gravy is really tasty and thick.

sw meatball in tomato sauce with pasta, broccoli and carrots :)

Got a huge pan of bolognese sauce with a miniscule portion of pasta and hex parmesan on top followed by huge fruit salad and shape yogurt. BUT sat drinking glass of wine whilst typing this!!! ps anyone got the old recipe for the chocolate orange mousse using chocolate options, gelatine and fromage frais? just fancied something chocolatey and orangey!!

chilli with rice.....was big and lovely!

frying steak and onions with new potatoes and green beens

Made the creamy pasta bake from the 'comfort food' booklet - it was the first time I've made it and it was yummy! There's tons of it though so think we'll be having it again tomorrow :p

Back