Whats for tea tonight?

Sausage risotto...that sounds interesting. Would be nice with lots of tomatoes and maybe even some chilli to make it all spicy perhaps (if you like spicy food that is)?

I've got leftover Beef Rogan Josh and rice. Am going to a comedy gig so am eating dinner before I leave work, and then meeting friends whilst I watch them eat Maccy D's!

Kirsty x

I have just made a Chickpea stew. Yummy - Chickpea's, carrots, celery, tomatoes & chilli - oh its so simple but gooooood! That along with some brown rice I think for us. Made it now as we are off out later with the kids, so it will just need a re-heat later :)

Tonight I'm having steamed river cobbler, with boiled jacket potatoes, salad, and carrots. Never tasted river cobbler before so hope I like it!

C x

PS it was gorgeous!

Last edited:
mmmmm i just had potato wedges cooked in frylight with 3 quorn sourthern fried strips and peas and a little tomato sauce comfort food gonna have a yoghurt some passionfruit and apple for afters

No fat chicken curry as seen on this morning a few weeks ago :)

my fave- gammon, egg, sw chips and beans!!! yum!!

having chicken casserole - chicken, layer of cooked brocoli, mushrooms, mushroom broth and chicken stock, topped with left over stuffing from sunday, served with roasted chantenay carrots, total = 8 syns each (between 2)

I made mushroom stroganoff and threw it in the bin because it was manky. The recipe stated waaaay too much mustard and it was inedible :mad:

Ended up with tagliatelle with phili and tomato puree with quorn fajitas. Fruit salad later.

For the first time ever I tried Quorn mince tonight! had Quorn bolognaise with some couscous and garden peas, was yum!

Emma xx

Back