Whats for tea tonight?

I have just had a veggie version of "Speedy Bangers and Beans" from the Comfort Foods booklet with a baked potato and cheese. It was absolutely gorgeous :p and speedy too!

Got apricots, strawberries and melon for later (if I've got room for it!)

chicken , mushrooms and sw chips followed by melon and yoghurt

sw chips beans and bacon - also 2 boiled eggs whilst its cooking!

SW Chicken curry with rice, then apple grapes nat yoghurt and maple syrup ummmmm LOVE SW!!!

I think I'm going to have chicken wrapped in bacon with carrot and swede mash
Probably some fruit salad with vanilla yog (although I don't like the yog on the fruit, I eat separately) for pud
Not very exciting!

3rd day of success express today.
Going to have a king prawn paella (1/3), served with green beans, baby carrots and cauliflower

tonight its going to be morrocan lamb chops with rice or roast veg :jelous: i eat so much better when the other half is there to cook for me :D

We are having liver and bacon casserole with mash with a little bit of mustard power in.
Sounds very interesting, any change you could you share the recipe. I love liver & bacon, but have never managed to find a SW friendly one. Thanksx

Syn free chips, beans, and 2 syn-free Leek & Pork Sausages (from The sausage Man) and 2 slices of bread from my B choice and a cup of tea.....nom nom nom :D

Back