Whats for tea tonight?

Thanks for that :D it seems as a newbie I can't thanks posts or do jack squat :cry:we are having a bbq, chicken, pork chops, jacket, salad, corn on the cob and garlick bread :D:D:D

We had the canneloni from the new sw mag, it was lovely; not as good as from the Italian place down the road by any stretch of the imagination, but nice all the same :D

Garlic Bread on SW? Are you rolling in syns or have you concocted something low syn? xx
I have done SW garlic bread before- HEB WM roll cut in half and baked in oven until sort of 'toasted', spread with garlic butter made with low fat spread.

Garlic and herbs are free, spread = 1 syn per tsp. I used to use 1 tsp per half of roll So- 2syns + 1HEB. Goes nice with spag bol :) (or 8 syns if not using roll as HEB)

I made a warm chicken and bacon salad for dinner.
Was actually one of the nicest dinners I have ever made.
Hubby looooooved it too.
YAY.

i had sw wedges,quorn sausages,baked beans and tomato sauce.

I had fajitas (homemade, using asda wholemeal wrap), purple potato wedges and roasted veg

Today was a red day.....not had one of those for ages had to really think about what i was having lol ......I had 2 chicken breasts stuffed with 1/2 philly garlic and herb with extra garlic and 1/2 tub quark(HEA) wrapped in bacon ....used the left over mix to stuff 2 large b/fast mushrooms and topped with cheese (other HEA) had this with fine green beans and sugar snap peas
For afters had half yep half a no fat choc cake topped with choc quark and raspberries = 5.5 syns( recipe on this site somewhere)! nom nom nom

Tonight we're having pork and mustard sausages (Joe's) with mixed pepper mashed potato, and wholegrain mustard sauce (with onions amd mushrooms in) and cut green beans.

lentil stuffing loaf ith roast dinner

Back